Wordly is revolutionizing the multi-billion dollar interpretation market with our AI-powered SaaS platform that enables on-demand, real-time translation into 20+ languages for in-person, hybrid, and virtual meetings and events - without the need for human interpreters. We have a strong management team with extensive experience, 500+ global customers, including many F-500 brands, and are experiencing exponential growth. As a rapidly-growing SF Bay Area startup, Wordly offers a great opportunity to make an immediate impact. Our ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys and is able to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
About the job
We are looking for a Product Marketing leader to help build and execute marketing plans to drive sales for our platform. You will help define strategy and build / execute a wide range of go-to-market programs. This position reports to the CMO (based in San Francisco), but can be based anywhere in the US.
Develop and manage GTM plans to drive awareness, leads, and sales for both new and existing products. You will work with Product Managers, Sales, and Demand Generation teams to create and implement plans across the company which include the following:
- Messaging / Positioning – define value proposition, buyer persona, target market definition, ideal customer profiles
- Market Intelligence – competitive analysis, win / loss interviews, SWOT analysis
- Go to market plans for both new products (NPI) and existing products
- Analyst Relations – participate in briefings and inquiries
- Sales / Channel Enablement – create datasheets, videos, presentations, case studies, training, battle cards, playbooks
- Demand Generation Content – create website pages, blog posts, eBooks, white papers, solutions briefs
- Lead Generation Campaigns – help define strategy and provide content for digital advertising programs, webinars, email campaigns, landing pages, SEO content, etc.
- Measurement – establish KPIs to track success
- Research and Identify new market opportunities - including new products and feature enhancements. Activities include market research and customer interviews
- Develop business plans to help make go / no go investment decisions
- Partner Management – identify and work with tech partners to support GTM strategy
- 7+ years B2B marketing communications experience, preferably with a SaaS business
- Experience working with the Event Management industry and related products is a plus
- Proven success leading global launches and managing ongoing GTM programs for B2B technology products
- Extensive experience working on digital marketing programs – paid search, SEO, webinars, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- Excellent writing skills and a large portfolio of white papers, blog posts, web pages, and case studies you have authored
- Extensive experience developing content and presenting at webinars, conferences, etc.
- Experience working with Forrester, Gartner, and other analysts
- Experience defining and rolling out differentiated messaging and packaging
- Comfortable both defining GTM strategies and playing an active “hands-on” role implementing marketing programs