Make Church Services More Inclusive
Most religious organizations have members whose native language is different from the language spoken at their weekly services. Some parishes have tried providing human interpreters to address this issue, but that solution is too expensive and complicated for most organizations to implement.
Wordly solved this problem with our AI real-time translation solution. Now you can address the multilingual challenge for church services or any other events where attendees speak multiple native languages.
Expand Your Reach - Many congregations have a global audience. Wordly enables churches to expand their community by allowing both speakers and attendees to participate in their preferred language. This makes attending your services more accessible for everyone.
How Wordly Solves Church Translation Challenges
- Traditional church translation solutions require a multi-step process: The on-stage speaker gives a speech or presentation in their own language. This is known as the source language. Two interpreters work in a booth, taking turns. The interpreter listens to the speaker and communicates the meaning of the words in the required language. The use of human interpreters, sound booths, and listening devices make the solution hard to implement.
- Wordly developed the industry's first 100% AI-powered translation platform - providing a fast, easy, and affordable solution for today's global, multilingual, virtual world. Wordly is powered by AI and does not require human interpreters or special equipment.
Wordly Church Translation Package
We make it easy to add live translation to your weekly services with a comprehensive package that includes live translation along with customized support and training to get you up and running quickly. The base package includes 52 hours of live translation which is enough to cover one weekly service for one year. If you want to provide translation for more than one weekly service, you can add additional hours to your package.
The package includes:
- 1 hour per week for one year (52 hours total)
- Live captions and audio in 30 Languages - each attendee can select their own language and output format
- In-person and virtual attendee access
- Attendees use their own personal devices (either a mobile phone or computer - and headphones) - you can also display the translation on a screen inside the church
- Personalized Onboarding - we will help you get up and running quickly - the package includes account setup, admin training, integration assistance, translation glossary creation, and presenter coaching
- Religious organizations qualify for a 20% off standard prices
Find out why over 1.5 million people have used Wordly translation services.