Marketing Operations Manager
Wordly is revolutionizing the multi-billion dollar interpretation market with our AI-powered SaaS platform that enables on-demand, real-time translation into 20+ languages for in-person, hybrid, and virtual meetings and events - without the need for human interpreters. We have a strong management team with extensive experience, 500+ global customers, including many F-500 brands, and are experiencing exponential growth. As a rapidly-growing SF Bay Area startup, Wordly offers a great opportunity to make an immediate impact. Our ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys and is able to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Operations leader to build efficient infrastructure and processes to power our lead generation and pipeline acceleration programs. You will help define strategy, select and optimize tools, and play a hands-on role in building and executing high ROI programs. This position reports to the CMO (based in San Francisco), but can be based anywhere in the US.
- Continue rollout and optimization of existing marketing tech tools including HubSpot CRM, Webflow CMS, and Google Analytics
- Identify and implement new tools to support video marketing (e.g., Vidyard), webinars (e.g., Zoom), data append (e.g., ZoomInfo), and other high-impact programs (ABM, Intent, Chat, A/B testing, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.)
- Define, roll out, and optimize lead management and campaign management processes including, scoring, routing, tracking, landing page optimization, etc.
- Define and build dashboards to report on key metrics including lead volume, pipeline generation, and ROI
- Define and implement lead nurture and database enhancement programs
- Help define and roll out a broad range of campaigns, including email, webinars, content syndication, paid search, paid social, display, and review sites
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on lead scoring, routing, follow-up, and tracking
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify and build the content required to support email, advertising, and website programs (white papers, videos, etc.)
- 5+ years B2B demand generation experience, preferably with a SaaS business
- Extensive hands-on experience using HubSpot in an admin role
- Extensive experience using Webflow in an admin role
- Experience managing Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Advertising, and other major ad platforms and analytics packages
- Experience working with SDR / BDR teams and building lead nurture programs
- Experience with ABM / intent (e.g., Demandbase), A/B testing, SEO, chat, LinkedIn Navigator, Datanyze, Bombora, G2, and other demand generation tools is a plus
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail