Wordly is proud to be the official translation provider for the Professional Convention Management Association’s Educon event currently underway in New Orleans. This is a premier professional skills-building conference for event industry professionals. As always, understanding the presenters is easier when attendees can read and listen along in their preferred language.
A sample of training topics includes:
- The Secret to Success: Using Failure to Unlock Your Potential
- Tackling Contract and Rebooking Obstacles to Move Your Events Forward
- How Data Can Help You Create Event “Lightning in a Bottle”
- Democratizing Innovation: How to “Hack” Event Success
- Business of Events: How Have You Stretched Your Hybrid Event Budget?
- Planner/Supplier Relations: Exploring Shared Risk Partnerships & Negotiations
- New Attendee Experience Expectations: What Does Your Audience Want Now?
- Business of Events: How Are You Creating New Value for Your Organization?
Especially for those seeking a broad audience, conference interpretation plays an important role.
To learn more about how Wordly helps conferences such as IMEX Frankfurt better engage more attendees, please visit our website or schedule a personalized online demo.